More Shiny Things
Oct. 17th, 2026 06:35 pmI succumbed to two more charms from The Peculiarity Shop. When they got here, I decided to dig out my old charm holder instead of making another bracelet. I still wanted to add more charms. So I got out the sterling charm hoard and played around.
The charm holder: it’s book genres I love, I guess. The whale tail is for Moby Dick and the rest of Melville and other 19th century novels, the hand is arts and crafts, the moon phases is science, fantasy, and science fiction, Wuthering Heights is Gothics and other 18th and 19th century stuff and, of course, Kate Bush, and the heart is everything else.

And when I was going through the charm hoard, I found these Halloween witchy charms and decided to make them into earrings.

The charm holder: it’s book genres I love, I guess. The whale tail is for Moby Dick and the rest of Melville and other 19th century novels, the hand is arts and crafts, the moon phases is science, fantasy, and science fiction, Wuthering Heights is Gothics and other 18th and 19th century stuff and, of course, Kate Bush, and the heart is everything else.

And when I was going through the charm hoard, I found these Halloween witchy charms and decided to make them into earrings.

(no subject)
Date: 2026-10-18 08:53 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2026-10-18 06:53 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2026-10-18 11:42 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2026-10-18 06:52 pm (UTC)